This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://efootball.pro (hereinafter, THE WEB), which owns eSports Media Rights, S.L. (onwards, THE WEB SITE HOLDER) with which we try to comply with the obligations provided by Law 34/2002, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), as well as inform all the users of the website with respect to the conditions of use of the website.
In order to comply with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform the users of our data:
• Social Denomination: eSports Media Rights, S.L.
• Registered Office: Avda. Baix Llobregat 3 · 08970 · Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona).
• Registered Number: B66803214
• Telephone: +34 93 807 14 58
• Website: https://emrights.com
• Registration Data: This company is registered in the Barcelona Trade Registry, Volume 45449, folio 23, page 488131, Section 1
The navigation on the website of THE WEB SITE HOLDER attributes the condition of user of this and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE WEB SITE HOLDER or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEB SITE HOLDER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, THE WEB SITE HOLDER conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be the only responsible for false or inaccurate statements that made.
The user expressly agrees to make an appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
• Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
• Introduce computer virus in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEB SITE HOLDER or third parties; as well as block the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE WEB SITE HOLDER renders its services.
• Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the IT systems of THE WEB SITE HOLDER or third parties and, if necessary, extract information.
• Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE WEB SITE HOLDER or of third parties.
• Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
• Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
• Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE WEB SITE HOLDER, without being understood to be transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Definitely, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE WEB SITE HOLDER, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are forbidden.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE WEB SITE HOLDER and the owner of the web site in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEB SITE HOLDER of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing to THE WEB SITE HOLDER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, also must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE WEB SITE HOLDER, or include illegal, contrary content to good customs and public order.
THE WEB SITE HOLDER is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE WEB SITE HOLDER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
• The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
• The presence of virus or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
• The laws breach, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE WEB SITE HOLDER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE WEB SITE HOLDER declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is out of this web and is not managed directly by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE WEB SITE HOLDER does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. THE WEB SITE HOLDER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Basic Information on Data Protection:
• Purpose: Organization of eSports events.
• Legitimation: Legitimate interest of the controller.
• Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
• International transfers: Data transfers to third countries are not planned.
• Rights: You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, suppression and opposition, restrict processing of your data or directly oppose the treatment, or exercise the right to the portability of these. All this, in writing added with a copy of the official document that identifies, addressed to the Person Responsible for processing. In case of disagreement with the treatment, you also have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority (AEPD).
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to THE WEB SITE HOLDER, duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the website of THE WEB SITE HOLDER, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone or other device when you visit certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Types of cookies used by this website
The length of time a cookie stays on your device depends on its type:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, use security features, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks:
• Name of the cookie: player / vuid:
• Description: These cookies are installed when displaying any Vimeo video on a page. They appear under the domains: av.vimeo.com, vimeo.com, player.vimeo.com and secure-a.vimeocdn.com
• Server from which it is sent: vimeo.com
• Purpose: Preferences
• Expiration date: 12 months / 24 months.
• Not excluded (from the duty of information and consent).
• Relationship of third party providers of cookie services:
• Vimeo, LLC:
• Description: They store information about how Vimeo videos are used to make improvements and our productivity reported.
• Purpose: Analytics / Preferences
• If you want more information about the use of third-party cookies:
Control and delete cookies
You can however set up your browser to delete or refuse some or all of them, or to notify you when you are sent a cookie and therefore choose whether or not to accept it.
Links to the cookie management page for the most popular web browsers:
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html